The COI Group
The COI Group (Centre for Organisational Innovation) was incorporated in Sydney in 1998 by two leading businessmen Peter Crowfoot and Lanning Bennett to pursue the development of completely new approach to employee surveying.
Peter and Lanning firmly believed that an employee survey had the potential to be the single most effective initiative for helping organisations maximise their performance but in order for it to do so it had to do much more than just collect employee feedback – after all that is the easy bit!
Then as now, we believe that a great survey must have two parts
Part 1. Data collection – the place where most surveys start and finish
Part 2. Action and improvement – A top down, bottom up, organisation wide, team based data analysis, action planning, implementation and improvement process based on best practice continuous improvement principles.
We designed our surveys to measure not just engagement but all the drivers that maximise employee productivity … and we built a suite of easy to use online tools to help leaders at all levels drive action and improvement. Team actions are developed by each team and captured by the system. All actions are tracked through to completion. Teams work together to address their issues. The software highlights key issues and best practice remedial strategies for each team. Leaders have all the tools they need to help their team perform at their best.
How we can Help
These modules help to:
- Build and maintain the highest levels of organisational, team and individual performance
- Maximise employee productivity and engagement
- Deliver the best possible customer experience at the lowest possible cost
- Drive growth
- Manage change
- Maximise employee retention and build employer brand
- Help leaders perform at their best
- Maximise the success of sales teams
- Manage post merger acquisitions, organisational restructures and efficiency capture programs
- Drive strategic change